How difficult it is sometimes to just trust in His promises. There are so many times in my life where I have started on a path and then hit a brick wall. That brick wall immediately places doubts in my mind. Am I really following God's will? Is this really His plan? Why is it so hard? Do I believe in myself enough to go the distance? Those are just some of the doubts that bind my progress. Time and again I give in believing that I'm not capable or strong enough. If I can't do it then it must not be God's will, right? Wrong! While I can guarantee you that some things I've done have not been in the will of God, the belief that just because I can't do something and therefore it's not God's will is false. God uses our weaknesses to build us up. In our imperfections is where the hand of God rests. Where we are incapable to accomplish things in our own strength, is were we need to lean on Him the most (because it's where He is fully capable). If He has called us to be a doctor, be a banker, or maybe a full-time missionary, He will provide for us and give us the strength we need to be who He has called us to be. It's not about us being able to work within ourselves, but learning to lean on Him and growing through His strength. He will also provide everything we need to get us there, i.e., the money, the transportation, the education, etc. I'm learning to let God lead in my life. I'm continually seeking His will for my life, I have learned that His plan is perfect. It's not without trials, pain, or suffering but when those things come I am stronger and can face them with Him by my side. The most comforting thought is that I'm not alone!!! God, himself, is with me. Sometimes He carries me, but other times He walks beside me cheering me on to face another day with confidence that in Him I can do all things. God has blessed me with some wonderful opportunities and I can't wait to see what's next. Like I said in my post earlier this week, I want to live my life and make it count. I want a legacy that shows Christ and what He has done in and through me. So I'm taking a step back, processing what's going on in my life and then following where God leads with the promise that He has called me and He will provide everything I need. It may not always be what I want or what I thing I need, but I've learned that His plan is perfect. My place is right behind Him letting Him lead!
<3 CT
Sometimes you have to do things afraid...